When ordering your nails, one of the great options that we have available is the ability for you to choose the correct nail size for you. This means you no longer have to worry about buying false nails that don’t fit!
So, if you are wondering “how do I find out what sizes I need?” Don’t worry! There is a simple way to measure your nails and find out.
To do this, you will need to measure the width of your nails at the widest part. If you do not have a soft measuring tape to measure your nails, an easy way you can do this is by:
- Firstly, you will need to get some tape – this could be sellotape, masking tape or some washi tape.
- Stick a small piece of the tape across the width of your nail. Make sure it is straight and not wonky!
- Using a pen, make a mark on the tape at both sides of your nail.
- Remove the tape, and use a ruler to measure the distance between the 2 marks in mm.
- Make a note of the number, and repeat this process with the rest of your nails!
Once you have your measurements, compare it to our preset sizes that we have available which are:
- Petite =
Thumb: 15mm | Index finger: 11mm | Middle finger: 12mm | Ring finger: 11mm | Little finger: 9mm
- Medium =
Thumb: 16mm | Index finger: 12mm | Middle finger: 13mm | Ring finger: 12mm | Little finger: 10mm
- Wide =
Thumb: 17mm | Index finger: 13mm | Middle finger: 14mm | Ring finger: 13mm | Little finger: 11mm
If your nails do not match one of these, don’t worry! All you need to do is choose the ‘Custom’ option and then leave your nail measurements in the note section at checkout.
We also offer the ability for you to choose which nail shape you would like the design to be painted on. This means if you love a certain design, but would prefer it to be painted on a different shape nail – don’t worry, I am more than happy to do that for you! The options we have available are:
In addition, we also have different lengths available:
- Short (Oval and Square only)
Please see the image below to see the differences in shape and length!