Abstract | Nail Art Tutorial
2. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Breakfast In Bed
3. 7 Day Wear Nail Polish – Collection – White Out
4. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Ring A Ring O’Roses
5. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Peachella
6. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Your Majesty
7. 7 Day Wear Nail Polish – Collection – Lemon Meringue
8. Pointed Drawing Brush (Small)
9. Silver Striping Tape
10. Silver Gem
Would you like this design painted on false nails for you?
If you can’t find this design with our other false nail sets in our shop, please contact me and I will happily sort it out for you!
Now lets show you how we created this abstract nail art!
We recommend you apply two thin coats rather than one thick one as the thicker the coat, the longer it will take to dry.
* It’s okay to play around here with the position of the striping tape until you are happy.
* Have some fun here with the colours you choose to use, but make sure you spread them out with where you choose to paint them so there aren’t some right next to each other.
* Once you are happy with where the gem is placed, you can apply another layer of the top coat to make the gems even more secure.
Now it’s your turn! Have you created this look? We’d love to see it – tag us on Twitter and Instagram!
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Pinterest | Bloglovin’