French Manicure & Flowers | Nail Art Tutorial
2. Quick Dry Nail Colour – Natural Collection – Pink Manicure
3. 7 Day Wear Nail Polish – Collection – White Out
4. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Ring A Ring O’Roses
5. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Fit For A Princess
6. 7 Day Wear Nail Polish – Collection – Ice
7. Silver Glitter
8. Pointed Drawing Brush (Small)
9. Dotting Tool
10. Dotting Tool
Now lets show you how we created this French manicure with flowers nail art!
* You only want to paint one thin coat as it is meant to just help smooth out the colouring of your nails. You could also paint a top coat on your nails instead.
* As you have only painted a thin coat on of the pink nail polish, you should be able to see where the white tips of your nails to help you create the shape.
We then painted the lighter pink flower next to it, but also made it look like it was slightly behind the darker pink flower. To do this, we used the nail polish in the colour Fit For A Princess (5) with the dotting tool (9).
Also, we painted a single flower using the dotting tool (9) with the nail polish in the colour Ring A Ring O’Roses (4) on the index finger nail.