Autumn Tree | Nail Art Tutorial
2. Nail Paint – Barry M – Gold Coast
3. Quick Dry Nail Colour – Natural Collection – Mocha
4. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Rapid Ruby
5. Lasting Finish – Rimmel London – No Tan Lines Here
6. Color Show 60 Seconds – Maybelline – Electric Yellow
7. Nail Polish – Gold Glitter
8. Pointed Drawing Brush
9. Beauty Sponge
Now lets show you how we created this autumn tree nail art!
We recommend you apply two thin coats rather than one thick one as the thicker the coat, the longer it will take to dry.
Before using it on the nail, we did dab it a few times on a piece of paper to ensure there wasn’t too much nail varnish that would be applied. Once happy, we gently dabbed the beauty sponge (9) over the branches on the nail.