Candy Cane | Nail Art Tutorial
2. Gelly Hi Shine – Barry M – Cotton
3. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Double Decker Red
4. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Loosey Goosey Dancin
5. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Your Majesty
6. Straight Line Stencils
7. Pointed Drawing Brush
8. Pointed Drawing Brush
9. Dotting Tool
10. Dotting Tool
Now lets show you how we created this candy cane nail art!
We recommend you apply two thin coats rather than one thick one as the thicker the coat, the longer it will take to dry.
* It is important you make sure your nail polish is dry before you place it over your nail as this could take your nail polish off!
Now you want to repeat that on your other nails, but make sure you don’t paint the stripes on your ring finger nail.