Christmas Tree | Nail Art Tutorial
2. Quick Dry Nail Colour – Natural Collection – Mulled Wine
3. French Manicure Long Lasting – Collection – French White
4. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Loosey Goosey Dancin
5. Lasting Gel Nail Colour – Collection – Blackjack
6. Quick Dry Nail Colour – Natural Collection – Mocha
7. Color Show 60 Seconds – Maybelline – Electric Yellow
8. Color Show 60 Seconds – Maybelline – Lux Lobster
9. 7 Day Wear Nail Polish – Collection – Baby Blue
10. SuperStay 7 Days Gel Nail Colour – Maybelline – Magenta Surge
11. Pointed Drawing Brush (long)
12. Dotting Tool
13. Pointed Drawing Brush (small)
14. Green Glitter
Would you like this design painted on false nails for you?
If you can’t find this design with our other false nail sets in our shop, please contact me and I will happily sort it out for you!
Now lets show you how we created this Christmas tree nail art!
We recommend you apply two thin coats rather than one thick one as the thicker the coat, the longer it will take to dry!
We then added a thin black outline using the dotting tool (12) with the nail polish in the colour Blackjack (5).
Now it’s your turn! Have you created this look? We’d love to see it – tag us on Twitter and Instagram!
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Pinterest | Bloglovin’