Penguin | Nail Art Tutorial
2. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Bestival Blue
3. 7 Day Wear Nail Polish – Collection – White Out
4. Gelly Hi Shine – Barry M – Black Forest
5. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Peachella
6. Gelly Hi Shine – Barry M – Blood Orange
7. Glitter Nail Polish – PS… – Sequin Dream
8. Pointed Drawing Brush
9. Pointed Drawing Brush
10. Dotting Tool
11. Dotting Tool
Would you like this design painted on false nails for you?
If you can’t find this design with our other false nail sets in our shop, please contact me and I will happily sort it out for you!
Now lets show you how we created this super cute penguin nail art!
We recommend you apply two thin coats rather than one thick one as the thicker the coat, the longer it will take to dry.
Once the nail polish is dry, it’s time to start creating this penguin nail art! The first thing we need to do is paint on an outline of the penguin. To do this, we used the pointed drawing brush (9) with the nail polish in the colour Black Forest (4).
* Feel free to carefully paint the whole outside area around the penguin with the white nail polish to help keep this section level – it will all be sorted when you apply the top coat at the end.
Now it’s your turn! Have you created this look? We’d love to see it – tag us on Twitter and Instagram!
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Pinterest | Bloglovin’