Penguins | Nail Art Tutorial
2. Color Show 60 Seconds – Maybelline – It’s A Boy
3. Lasting Gel Nail Colour – Collection – Blackjack
4. Quick Dry Nail Colour – Natural Collection – Nail Tip Whitener
5. Color Show 60 Seconds – Maybelline – Lux Lobster
6. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Your Majesty
7. Pointed Drawing Brush (small)
8. Dotting Tool
9. Dotting Tool
Would you like this design painted on false nails for you?
If you can’t find this design with our other false nail sets in our shop, please contact me and I will happily sort it out for you!
Now lets show you how we created this penguin nail art!
We recommend you apply two thin coats rather than one thick one as the thicker the coat, the longer it will take to dry!
* If you feel more comfortable, you can use a pointed drawing brush instead of a dotting tool.
Now it’s your turn! Have you created this look? We’d love to see it – tag us on Twitter and Instagram!
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Pinterest | Bloglovin’