Pumpkin | Nail Art Tutorial
2. Color Show 60 Seconds – Maybelline – Lux Lobster
3. Gelly Hi Shine – Barry M – Black Forest
4. Matte Nail Paint – Barry M – Matte Top Coat
5. 60 Seconds Super Shine – Rimmel London – Loosey Goosey Dancin
6. Quick Dry Nail Colour – Natural Collection – Mocha
7. Pointed Drawing Brush
8. Dotting Tool
Now lets show you how we created this pumpkin nail art!
We recommend you apply two thin coats rather than one thick one as the thicker the coat, the longer it will take to dry.
You could finish the look here if you didn’t want to add a spooky face to the pumpkin, it still looks gorgeous like this!