Santa Hat | Nail Art Tutorial
2. Gelly Hi Shine – Barry M – Blood Orange
3. Gelly Hi Shine – Barry M – Nutmeg
4. Nail Paint – Barry M – Cherry Bomb
5. Gelly Hi Shine – Barry M – Cotton
6. Nail Paint – Barry M – Diamond Glitter
7. Beauty Sponge
8. Pointed Drawing Brush
9. Pointed Drawing Brush
10. Pointed Drawing Brush
Now lets show you how we created this Santa hat nail art!
We recommend you apply two thin coats rather than one thick one as the thicker the coat, the longer it will take to dry.
* To make it easier, you can paint some of the nail polish in the colour Cherry Bomb (4) straight on to the tip of the nail to help build it up there.
Now it’s time to add the final touches to this Santa hat nail art! We decided to add a bit of sparkle to the red part of the Santa hat – to do this, we used the thinnest pointed drawing brush (10) with the nail polish in the colour Diamond Glitter (6). After adding the bit of sparkle there, we used the pointed drawing brush (10) with the nail polish in the colour Diamond Glitter (6) to paint on a bit more sparkle on the tips of the other nails with the glitter ombre effect.